London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust is one of the largest integrated NHS Trusts in the country employing more than 9,000 staff with a budget of more than £670 million a year. We are the first Trust of its kind to provide complete hospital-based and community healthcare services to a combined population of 930,000 in the boroughs of Brent, Harrow and Ealing. Our services include four major acute hospitals including the internationally renowned St Mark's Hospital and community services across Brent, Harrow and Ealing, including Clayponds Rehabilitation Hospital, Meadow House Hospice, Denham Unit and Willesden Centre. St Mark’s & LNWH has a major teaching commitment and we have recently been awarded University Hospital status after being granted membership of the Association of UK University Hospitals.
Our vision at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust is to provide excellent clinical care in the right setting by being:
We are clear that our vision can only be achieved by our staff, who are our most valuable asset.
Our vision is driven by our HEART values and behaviours which were developed together with our staff.
These values describe how we interact with each other and our patients and must underpin everything we do to achieve our vision.
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust welcomes applications from people who wish to work part time or flexibly.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced Dental Nurse to work within our integrated Outpatient and Community Dental service at LNWH NHS Trust.
The role offers the rare opportunity for staff to work both within the hospital and community setting. You will be supported by an experienced Senior Dental Nurse, Clinical Nurse Manager and Matron.
The variety of settings offers different learning opportunities as well as a chance to develop management skills. Each area brings with it a different focus allowing you the opportunity to expand your CV!
If you have any or all of the following qualities please apply for this post:
• Proactive with a caring, positive mental attitude?
• Focused on your skill development and open to new ways of working?
• Driven and enthusiastic with a mind-set that means you are happy to do whatever task is necessary to make the service work?
• Keen to join a superb team where career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills?
• A confident communicator with a passion for helping people?
• A committed team player who always acts with integrity and takes accountability?
• Have a good nature, be meticulous and patient?
• Be proactive and have exceptional attention to detail?
• Have a high level of compliance with infection control?
• Be able to provide a high level of patient care?
• Have excellent patient record keeping?
• Manage Stock Control?
• Be presentable?
• IT Confident?
Qualifications: Dental Nurse Qualification - GDC Registration (NEBDN)
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Amabel Alipo-on on 0208 235 4232